We use cookies and other technologies to give our users the best user experience possible. Please read our privacy policy.    ACCEPT

Add Thread
No registration needed!

Girl 17 years from UK

I am from UK, Female and 17 years oldrnI want to find someone yo chill and chat with >>

2.2K Views

88 Replies

I am a male,48 looking for a serious date..

Hi... I am a male,48 looking for a serious date.. And if there is someone who is just looking for a friendly open-minded… >>

8 Replies

Looking for a real guy for Fun

I'm now staying in my bedrnNeed Hot guy for romancerninterested guy rnp.. m me on kiclik ---- Jessica26a >>

17 Replies

Friends

30 married housewife here from pak .... Hi looking for some open minded Chill guy to give good company to me .... >>

34 Replies

Bored

Hey I'm mikhaela just bored , I'm 16 , I want some guys or male to talk to about Open stuffs , I got wechat app if you want… >>

31 Replies

In need

32 f, looking for Male or female friend. Gets lonesome at night so it's nice to have someone to chat with.. >>

1.1K Views

50 Replies

Hello guys!

Hi guys! Im from the Philippines I would to meet someone from another country which means Im seeking for a man who is willing… >>

16 Replies

Athena I lost your Instagram

Hey Athena i couldn't find you on Instagram the username you gave me I couldn't find you with it please reply if you see… >>

6 Replies

hi, i'm looking for friends

hii, my name is jee, i'm f15. idk wht should i do. i'm not good to making interest conversation. but i hope u wanna be my… >>

25 Replies

Hello guys!

I'm looking for friends to talk with. Let's have a great convo, we can talk about everything! >>

10 Replies