We use cookies and other technologies to give our users the best user experience possible. Please read our privacy policy.    ACCEPT

Add Thread
No registration needed!

hi, i'm looking for friends

hii, my name is jee, i'm f15. idk wht should i do. i'm not good to making interest conversation. but i hope u wanna be my… >>

5.1K Views

210 Replies

Im natally from London 19yo blonde ;)

Hi, I have recently overcome my fear and curiosity and shared my gallery of several films. My name is Natalia 19 years,… >>

6.6K Views

186 Replies

Athena I lost your Instagram

Hey Athena i couldn't find you on Instagram the username you gave me I couldn't find you with it please reply if you see… >>

10 Replies

In need

32 f, looking for Male or female friend. Gets lonesome at night so it's nice to have someone to chat with.. >>

5.7K Views

282 Replies

Rainbow City

Hi Im Silyn 24,im looking a girl who want a good relationship,btw im bi and i want to know about you,if you dont mind my… >>

2.0K Views

38 Replies

Friends

30 married housewife here from pak .... Hi looking for some open minded Chill guy to give good company to me .... >>

2.0K Views

81 Replies

Hello guys!

Hi guys! Im from the Philippines I would to meet someone from another country which means Im seeking for a man who is willing… >>

1.4K Views

70 Replies

Bored

Hey I'm mikhaela just bored , I'm 16 , I want some guys or male to talk to about Open stuffs , I got wechat app if you want… >>

1.7K Views

82 Replies

Chat with girls ,looking for chat nothing more than that

Hello, people. I m here for looking towards the share some secrets and expectation is the same, i want to know about your… >>

26 Replies

Girl 17 years from UK

I am from UK, Female and 17 years oldrnI want to find someone yo chill and chat with >>

3.3K Views

138 Replies