We use cookies and other technologies to give our users the best user experience possible. Please read our privacy policy.    ACCEPT

Add Thread
No registration needed!

Love-relationship

21 m from California....text me up on my email id-adityadx08@gmail.com ....love to make new friends so ...text me fast >>

22 Replies

Open to talk to any body about anything

Hello there am m17 am really open minded and I would love to talk to any one if you just wanna chat and talk about anythnig… >>

23 Replies

M, 54, NY, USA seek for Female for marriage.

Hi, I am male, age 54, from upstate NY, US, seeking for a female for relationship toward marriage and to have children.… >>

2 Replies

Hello you

Hi. I'm a guys looking for female friends who I can learn about and probably take our friendship to the next level if its… >>

8 Replies

Hello there

Hi! Im looking for someone who can be my friend(i dont have friends and i desparately need one) or more;maybe. Someone who… >>

19 Replies

Relationship

Hi i'm nabey i looking for truth relationship that can lead to marry i'm 25 year old i live in Égypte i'm an african >>

7 Replies

In need

im 17, f, looking for a guy or girl preferably older then me, whos into roleplaying, like DDLG and MDLG. long term, no short… >>

38 Replies

First friend then love

hey friendzz, looking for some good friendship which i later can be turned into long term love relationship.so i am hoping… >>

5 Replies

Positive friends

Looking for friends and some good people to hang out with. Idc male or female m I'm a 14 year old guy with no friends and… >>

13 Replies

Somebody from SFA

Lost contact with someone frm SFA if ur da 1 send me an email. It's jesmceff@gmail.com >>

0 Reply