We use cookies and other technologies to give our users the best user experience possible. Please read our privacy policy.    ACCEPT

Add Thread
No registration needed!

Hi goodmorning

Looking for female who wants to chitchat with me im 24 m from phil. Take care guys. >>

1.8K Views

65 Replies

Hi what’s up?

16 yrs, f, looking for friendships or more. If you are a guy then only (16-18) >>

5.1K Views

254 Replies

Friends

Hi im 15 looking for a girl to talk to and maybe get to know each other snap is @Exironwolf >>

6 Replies

Open to talk to any body about anything

Hello there am m17 am really open minded and I would love to talk to any one if you just wanna chat and talk about anythnig… >>

1.5K Views

75 Replies

Love-relationship

21 m from California....text me up on my email id-adityadx08@gmail.com ....love to make new friends so ...text me fast >>

1.3K Views

40 Replies

Friends

Hi! Just a 17 year old girl in London who's bored and wants to make friends. rnI just want someone to have bant with...:)… >>

5.2K Views

262 Replies

Hello there, wanna be friends?

Hi I'm a female 19 years old looking for friends to talk and listen to . I don't mind if you're male or female and I'd prefer… >>

3.7K Views

128 Replies

17 years old guy

17 year old guy from the Philippines. Would like to have someone to chat with (preferrably female lol). Nothing serious… >>

37 Replies

Room Available

Hey, i am Male, 29, from Germany.. Looking for a girl (18-28) for chatting >>

30 Replies

Zubair

Hi i m male 28 age looking for girl any age any type any country sincere to talk make good friendship .if any one then plz… >>

9 Replies